Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome!

California offers unique challenges to small businesses, contractors and developers. By drawing together resources and new developments in one easy-to-access location, these updates are designed to help you navigate the maze of laws affecting your contracts, indemnity provisions, insurance, liens, and bonds, for example.  We'll discuss best practices, risk management strategies, and how to make the most out of difficult situations!  My law partner, Naomi Dewey, offers a blog specific to labor law issues, and I recommend you investigate her blog at californiaemployment.blogspot.com.

As an attorney with a practice dedicated to helping small businesses, I am committed to helping you access the information you need - but nothing in this blog is intended to replace the informed advice of an attorney, tailored to your specific issues. If you need to speak to a lawyer, I offer initial one hour consultations at no charge.  Although my practice is venued primarily in San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura and Kern Counties, with the miracles of modern technology, I can provide cost effective representation statewide.  Most importantly, if I can't help you, I will do my best to refer you to someone who can.

No comments:

Post a Comment